|DOG BOARDING (Overnight Sleepovers)|
We offer a low number specialized overnight boarding experience for your companion combined with a full day of playtime and daycare. With a limited number of boarders, we can spend more time one on one with your dog throughout the day.
A typical day for your dog staying over will be going out for a walk in the morning, eating breakfast, morning playtime, afternoon group nap, walk, afternoon playtime, dinner, rest time and walk before bed.
After playing all day and a walk before bed, your companion will sleep on a elevated cot bed in a spacious kennel with soft music playing designed to calm them for their night stay.
For the overnight stays we have 24 hour security, complete building sprinkler system wired to local Fire Stations just 5 blocks away and staff members located just blocks from the business. We have found 24 hour staffing caused unnecessary disruptions throughout the night, keeping your pet from a restful night's sleep.
Please call for current pricing & availability.
Boarding includes all day Doggy Daycare.
Changes or cancellations for a reservation that include a weekend must be done by Monday before the weekend.
Reservations over Holidays and certain weekends that are full require a deposit of $80 and a two week notice to change or cancel for a refund of deposit.
Holiday hours vary, please call for current times.
• current vaccination records
• your puppy/dog food (labeled with his/her name and how much to feed) include extra if measured out
• your puppy/dog blanket (optional)
* Please do not bring toys or bowls.
ALL DOGS AND PUPPY'S MUST BE CURRENT ON VACCINATIONS
• DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Para-influenza).
• Must be in good health
• Have no flees
• Use a flea and tick preventer from April to October
• Have had a negative fecal exam once per year.
• Spayed or neutered if over 7 months of age, please let us know if not or its close to that age.
• Dog and People Friendly
• Kenneling is not recommended for dogs with extreme separation anxiety
If your dog has not visited us before we recommend (require in most situations) that he or she tries a day of daycare before boarding.